Wilson Creek Winery – Since 1996
Wilson Creek is a family owned and operated Winery and Vineyard in the heart of Temecula’s wine country. They are a large, popular winery, which means expect crowds and a festive atmosphere. There’s plenty of areas to explore. Stroll through the vineyard, relax at the gazebo, enjoy the jazz stage, and try not to get lost.
They’re known for sweet and sparkling wines. Their award-winning Almond Sparkling Wine is quite famous, and if that’s not sweet enough for you, try their wine slushies.
But Wilson Creek has more to offer than the sweet and bubbly. They have a long history of award-winning wines to choose from.
Wine Tasting and Tours.
- Open seven days a week from significant to 5pm.
- $20 tasting fee includes wine glass and $5 coupon towards a wine purchase.
- Available seven days a week.
- Reservations recommended on the weekends. Times are 11am, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm.
- Reservations required for weekday tours (Mon-Fri)
- Approximate tour time: 1 hour
- $35 ($15 for minor or non-drinker) includes 5 tastings, wine glass, and 10% discount on purchases for the day.
For reservations, call: 951-699-9463
Restaurant – The Creekside Grille
Choose from a table in the barrel room or outside surrounded by 30-year-old Cabernet grapevines. The Creekside Grille’s menu changes throughout the year determined by the local produce supply and newly released wines.
- Monday-Friday: 11am-4pm
- Saturday: 11am-5pm
- Sunday Bubble Brunch Buffet: 10am-3pm
Reservations accepted for parties of five or more through their website.
Wilson Creek’s wine club membership comes with several great benefits.
- Complimentary wine tasting for four on each winery visit.
- 20% off bottles of wine.
- 30% off cases of wine.
- 10% off food and wine at the Creekside Grille.
For wine club information, call 951-699-9463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wilson Creek is a full-service wedding provider. Weddings are in their Tuscan-inspired gardens with an open-air gazebo and views of the vineyards, mountains, and gardens. They can accommodate up to 400 guests.
To speak with a Wilson Creek wedding coordinator, call 951-699-9463.
Wilson Creek Manor has nine suites with the 1,600 square-foot Almond Champagne suite as its prized room. This wine country estate has a ballroom entrance with fireplace and bar, game room, business center, work-out area, and commercial grade kitchen. Balconies provide spectacular views of wine country.