Monte De Oro Winery
Monte De Oro is big. From their large tasting room to vast outdoor space, you’ll have little trouble finding a cozy spot to drink your wine. The winery sits atop a hill overlooking the Temecula Wine Valley.
The winery sits atop a hill overlooking the Temecula Wine Valley, and from the patio, you can enjoy spectacular views of the vineyards and mountains. The large area is perfect for enjoying your wine during one of their many events. Fortunately, the large space is set up well to accommodate the crowds.
- Monte De Oro offers two wine tasting options.
- Traditional tastings for $13 during the week, or $15 on the weekend.
- Premium tastings for $20 during the week, or $22 on the weekend.
- Price includes six tastings.
- Tasting Room hours are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm daily.
The Barrel Cellar tour includes a walk through their vineyards, a traditional wine tasting, and a unique look at their underground barrel room. Guests learn about the winemaking process and see the ins and outs of how the winery operates.
Tours are available by appointment only.
The Monte De Oro Bistro is open Friday through Sunday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. The menu includes several wine-complimenting appetizers, such as meat and cheese plates, hummus, and snack foods. Additionally, they offer salads, Paninis, and pasta dishes for heartier meals.
Monte De Oro Winery has two wine clubs. One option consists of mixed wines, while the other is all red.
Some of the benefits are:
- 25% discount on full cases
- 20% discount off of bottles
- 20% discount off bistro items
- 20% discount on up to six tasting fees
- Access to the member’s only Barrel Lounge and Patio
They also offer a Black Label Club, but there’s a wait list.
For full details or to join, visit their wine club page.
Monte De Oro does offer weddings. They can take care of all the details and have a nice FAQ page on their website.
They do not offer onsite accommodations.