Lorimar is one of the larger, more famous wineries in Temecula’s Wine Valley. With beautiful views and all the amenities, it attracts both the tour buses and out-of-town traffic. However, it’s also a hit with many locals and regular visitors to the area.
An all-around solid winery, Lorimar is recommended for tastings, food, views, weddings, and merchandise. They have it all covered.
Winery Policies: Pets are not allowed in the Tasting Room or Sunset Patio and must be on a leash when in other areas. Patio seating is first-come-first-serve, and tables of eight or more must contact Lorimar in advance (email@example.com). Picnic food and outside beverages not allowed. Friday and Saturday evenings are 21+ only.
Additionally, Lorimar is a no-smoking winery.
Lorimar has three tasting options in their spacious tasting rooms.
- Premium Tasting Mon-Fri: Six tastes for $14
- Premium Tasting Sat-Sun: Six tastes for $18
- Reserve Tasting: Six tastes of hand-selected wines during a guided tasting experience $25
- Monday-Thursday: 11 am to 5 pm
- Friday-Saturday: 11 am to 9 pm
- Sunday: 11 am to 5 pm
Lorimar Winery offers two tour options, both requiring 48-hour advance booking:
Tenor Tour – Enjoy a stroll through the vineyards with a glass in hand and learn about the wine-making process.
Two-person tour includes:
- One hour tour
- Fromage board for two people
- Two tastings
Soprano Tour – A guided tour around the 22-acre estate. You’ll learn about the history of the winery and the award-winning wines. Additionally, you’ll enjoy an intimate 6-taste flight.
Two-person tour includes:
- One-hour facility tour
- Charcuterie board for two people
- Two Lorimar logo wine glasses
- Bottle of 2015 White Merlot
*Prices are accurate as of Oct. 2016. Subject to change.
Shareable, flatbreads, salads, burgers, Paninis, and entrees are available from Friday-Sunday.
- Friday and Saturday: 12 pm to 8:30 pm
- Sunday: 12 pm to 4:30 pm
Lorimar Winery offers three choices of Wine Club Memberships.
- The Rhapsody of Reds is for red wine lovers and includes eight complimentary tastings per month (one per person, per day).
- The Trio Sonata consists of two reds and one white. It also includes eight complimentary tastings per month.
- The Symphony Club is the premium membership. It includes three bottles of premium reds and ten complimentary tastings per month.
All memberships include 25% off wine purchases, 50% off tours, exclusive invitations to events and more. Membership is valid at the winery and their Old Town Loft.
Lorimar is an award-winning wedding facility. You can find more information no their website, including a wedding request form, photos, and package pricing. To speak with a coordinator, call 951-694-6699 ext. 4. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no onsite accommodations at Lorimar Winery.