If you’re looking for a small, non-commercial winery with a friendly vibe and nice patio, Frangipani Winery is a good choice.
Set on 10 acres, Frangipani strives for a quaint, laid-back atmosphere. There’s no gift shop, and the winery is mostly off the limo and party bus tours, providing a relaxing setting to enjoy a lovely Temecula afternoon.
Open most days from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. They have one long tasting bar and an outdoor patio area with nice views of the valley.
For groups of eight or more, reservations are recommended. Call 951-699-8845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frangipani Winery does not offer wine tours.
Frangipani Winery offers two wine clubs.
The Gold Plumeria Club includes:
- Four bottles of wine delivered four times per year.
- 20% discount on bottles of wine; 25% discount on cases of wine.
- Four complimentary tastings per month for up to four people.
- Members can choose whites, reds, or mixed shipments.
The Winemaker’s Selection Club includes:
- Three bottles of wine delivered four times per year.
- 15% discount on bottles of wine; 20% discount on cases of wine.
- Two complimentary tastings per month for up to four people.
- One bottle of each varietal chosen by the winemaker.
For more information about joining, visit the Frangipani Wine Club page.
There is no restaurant. Cheese plates are available, and you might find a food truck there on certain days. Check their Events page for details.
There are two wedding ceremony sites at Frangipani Winery. One site overlooks the vineyards, and the other site is set inside the vines under a beautiful grape arbor.
They can accommodate 15 to 100 guests, and although they have two ceremony sites, they only hold one event per day, ensuring you and your guests the privacy and setup that you desire.
Additionally, they have both inside and outside seating for the reception and an expansive lawn for guests to enjoy.
There are no onsite accommodations at Frangipani Winery.